We know you are going to love it!
This course was originally taught over ONE WEEKEND. We called it a Health Baking BootCamp. You don’t have to do all your baking over the weekend but the recorded videos reference this kind of time frame.
Note that all the recipe ingredients are vegan.
You can bake these recipes on your own schedule, but it will be easiest if you follow the sequence as presented in the training videos.
Before The Day You Begin Baking
Here is a list of the ingredients that you will want to open up and print so you can purchase what you need.
- Baking Shopping List For the Recipes: Some people have decided not to make the tasty vegan mince pies so we created to lists.
Shopping list with mince pie included
Health-Baking Shopping-list-mince pie-separated.
- Make Mince Pie Filling Recipe: It is good to do this before the start of the course so it can sit till the course:
- Eating Shopping List and Recipes. This is so you can eat healthy while you are baking (you don’t have to do this):
Eating Shopping List and Menus for Weekend
List of all Baking Recipe Names & Ingredients
For the Course:
1. Complete Recipes For Weekend for you to open and print:
2. Schedule for Friday and Saturday: click here:
3. Schedule for Sunday: click here:
Healthy Baking BootCamp Schedule-Sunday (Day Three)
4. Watch videos below.
Note: We noticed that acrobat reader which opens PDF’s has been updated recently and some browser’s – particularly Windows Explorer -have trouble opening up PDF links. You may have to update your browser add on, or save the file to your computer by right-clicking on the link and then by clicking ‘save target as’ or ‘save file as’.
Recording of Day One Conference Call
How to Prepare Your Coconut Sugar For Fine Gluten-Free Baking
How to Prepare Flax Meal From Golden Flax Seeds
Day Two Conference Call
Explanation of how to role and make gluten-free flour tarts.
Day Three Conference Call
You have probably already opted in to our mailing list but if you have not or if there has been some problem, you can opt-in below.