125 Ways To Save Money … and Still Be Green!
Go Green – Save Green And Make A Difference…
There’s plenty of hope. YOU can do something about it – and save some of your hard earned money too!
“Back In The Good Old Days Everyone Was Green” – Life was simple then.
They didn’t travel on huge jumbo jets, they didn’t run around the country in gas-guzzling motor cars, they didn’t cool themselves in summer with air conditioners, consuming vast amounts of energy in the process. Today we are all paying the price of progress.
No matter what lifestyle you have today, everything you need to know about saving money and helping the planet is all in this book.
There’s Good News
It’s not too late to do something about it. Is it really possible for the average person to make a noticeable difference?
Yes! Just by making simple changes to your lifestyle, this is what can happen:
- You can stop wasting water and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting electricity and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting gas in your car and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting food and still have more than enough.
- You can stop wasting just about everything you use and still have more than enough left over for all your needs!
In short – you will discover “125 Ways To Go Green … Save Green at the Same Time!” and make a BIG difference!
It is all spelled out in easy to understand language detailing where the problems lie with answers to all the questions you might have, including answers to things you probably never even questioned.
Maybe you already think you know enough to live a green life and save money. Well, good for you. There is much to admire about someone who tries Going Green.
But no matter how much you may already know, there’s a ton of stuff you don’t know. Without knowing it you are probably unwittingly wasting resources – and money – that could so easily be saved.
Here is what you will learn inside
Go Green – Save Green
- The best way to help overcome tire rolling resistance
- Why it’s better to switch off your car engine rather than idle if your waiting time is more than a minute
- Why parking the right way can save you 25% better fuel economy
- How to improve your fuel consumption just by rummaging around in the trunk
- How much poor wheel alignment can cost you
And that’s just your car!
You will also learn how to Go Green – Save Green for
- Your kitchen
- Your washing machine
- Your dishwasher
- Your garden
Need we go on?
There’s a million places where you can make small changes and reap huge benefits.
Do you know them all?
They include things like:
- How to save one ton of carbon each year by boiling water properly – (page 6)
- How to save up to $2000 per year in health cost and still help the environment – (page 9)
- How to save 15% of your household’s water consumption with a simple device that cost next to nothing – (page 13)
- How to save 10% in energy cost drying your clothes by throwing in one item in every load of clothes you dry – (page 18)
- How to save an additional 5% off your electrical bill each year at a flick of a switch, not what you would think – (page 19)
- How to save 3,000 gallons of water saved each year without getting out of the shower sooner – (page 21)
- How to get free heat by throwing a party – (page 23)
- How to reduce heat loss in windows up to 45% without upgrading your windows – (page 26)
- How to reduce your water usage by adding one little item to your soil while growing better looking plants – (page 30)
- How to reduce your computer energy needs by 20% by knowing which computer to buy – (page 32)
- How to save several hundred dollars per year in fuel by doing one simple thing before starting your car – (page 38)
- How to save about 175 pounds of paper yearly with simple and free methods – (page 41)
- How to squeeze more out of traveling without cramming that saves you money and is great for the environment – (page 44)
- How to save up to 80% in fuel cost knowing which foods to buy – (page 49)
Are you ready to make the commitment?
Are you ready to make a difference?
Are you ready to Save Money and Still Be Green?
This book normally sells for $17.00 and we offer it for sale at $5.95.
Thank you for your interest!