- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice at a time with Tahini in a jar.
- Add Braggs or soya sauce and enough water till creamy.
- Season with favorite herbs if desired.
- Serve on top of fresh green salad of lettuce or watercress.
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh basil (or ½ tsp. dried)
1 tbsp. fresh chives (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
Few drops of stevia (or a little honey)
Braggs to taste
- Put in all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Add Braggs and stevia to taste.
Copyright ©Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.comor the direct link to this post.