Do you feel bloated or tired at the end of a meal?
This may be the result of a conflict in your digestive system. Our foods should agree with each other rather than be in conflict.
You may find food combining very helpful for your health and weight management. . It was for me. Food combining along with Acid/Alkaline balance saved my life when my health was on a downward spiral in 1996.
What Correct Food Combining Will Do For You
- Get optimum nutrients from your food. By combining foods correctly we enable our digestive system to absorb all the nutrition from our food.
- Create less stress on your digestive system; leaving you feeling more relaxed.
- Saves valuable energy for your body to use; you will have more available energy to live and heal. Your digestive system won’t be working overtime trying to digesting the combo of foods you put into your stomach.
- Weight Loss often happens after just a few days of following food combining principles.
- You will no longer be bloated as your body cleanses the toxins.
- Degenerative health conditions can be resolved like indigestion, constipation, asthma, arthritis, and allergies.
The Original Food Combining Testimony
In 1906, at the age of 40, Dr William Hay learned that his own health was failing with Bright’s Disease (a kidney condition), an enlarged heart, high blood pressure, and he was seriously overweight. The medical profession had nothing to offer and he was told he had little chance of recovery and was advised to put his affairs in order.
In an attempt to save his life, Dr. Hay adopted an uncomplicated diet following simple food combining rules along with pH balance. After three months he felt better then he had for years, and by 1908 he was totally recovered. He no longer had kidney and heart problems, his blood pressure was normal and as a bonus he had lost 50 pounds. This was the beginning of the theory of food combining
Why food combining helps weight loss
- When you get optimum nutrients from your food you are fulfilled and not feeling hungry. Thus you will not be constantly be reaching for more to eat.
- When you have more energy for your body to use (rather then your digestive system working overtime) you will have the energy to exercise and that means burning calories!
- Food combining mimics how primitive people and animals ate – one food at a time. This is a natural way of eating and contains some of the elements of the now popular Paleo diet. Animals and primitive people, even if they have food available, do NOT get overweight.
- Food combining eliminates toxic buildup. When foods are not digested completely, the result is a build up of toxins and undigested proteins in the intestine. The toxins can actively cause build up of fat cells or through leaky gut syndrome create immune and inflammatory responses – also linked to weight gain.
How does your digestive system work?
Your digestive system uses different amounts of hydrochloric acid and different […]