I like anything with ginger but this is a great tasting combination! Of course as with all my recipes, only a small amount of healthy sugar added so it is healthy.
- Blend apples in water.
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients with the blended apples.
- Bring to a gentle boil over a medium heat.
- Stir for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries have popped.
- Let cool.
Base and Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Mix oil, rice syrup and stevia well.
- Add dry ingredients the oil/rice syrup mixture.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press the remainder into a 9″ by 13″ baking pan.
- Spread with cranberry mixture on the base
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs on top of fruit.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Other Cranberry Recipes:
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
The problem with cranberry sauce is that it is full of sugar. Here is my version of the popular Cranberry Sauce without any sugar which is no easy thing when is comes to cranberries as they are so tart. I use stevia and rice syrup.