Tasty Sweet Potato Salad
This sweet potato salad is a refreshing and filling salad. It is also very healthy for you.
1 cup Sweet Potato
1/4 Green Pepper
1 Celery stick
1 – 3 tsp Red Onion
1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Steam sweet potato till soft.
2. Then cut it into 1 inch pieces.
3. Chop green pepper, celery, and red onion.
4. Mix all vegetables together.
5. Pour on olive oil and vinegar, sprinkle with salt and dill weed.
6. Mix and serve.
Related Recipes and Information
Baked Sweet Potato With Pecans
13 Surprising Benefits of Sweet Potatoes and How to Cook Them Just Right
Pumpkin: The Magical PowerFood
Kabocha, the Superstar of Squash
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.