Healthy Baking Online Class
Gluten, Soy, Dairy and Sugar-Free
Sinfully Delicious and Healthy Too!
Wouldn’t it be great to eat cookies and tarts like you did as a child, innocently enjoying the sweetness and textures without worrying about the downside?
Get the skills and knowledge to create healthy baking at the Healthy Baking Course.
All the delights you will learn to bake and enjoy will be:
- Gluten Free
- No sugar
- No soy
- Sweetened with healthy sweeteners
- Healthy Ingredients
- Very Yummy
- Some of them so fast and easy children can make them.
A few of the treats you will learn to make:
Pecan Shortbread, Fancy Fruit and Nut Cookies and Carob Chip Cookies
Why Gluten Free?
More and more people are realising the benefit of eating gluten free.
Celiac disease is far more prevalent than we had realised; it affects one in 133 Americans (Archives of Internal Medicine 2003).
Gluten sensitivity can lead to symptoms such as stomach cramps, diarrhea, and bloating. Experts say it may affect as many as 20 million Americans!
Our own testing shows about at least 80% of individuals are somewhat sensitive to gluten. That means it lowers their energy. When they avoid gluten products their energy increases, their digestion improves, their cravings decrease and they are able to maintain a healthy weight more easily.
Just Gluten Free is Not Enough!
There are thousands of gluten free recipes available and hundreds of gluten free products you can buy.
Unfortunately, almost all of these consist of large amounts of unhealthy ingredients like sugar, starch and inappropriate oils.
Why not bake gluten free AND healthy? It’s just a matter of knowing how!
The Healthy Baking BootCamp Weekend consists of:
- A ‘Getting Started’ training video to get you organised and orientated.
- Training videos on each of the recipes to give specific techniques and secret methods for the best results .
- We will even give you suggestions for healthy eating WHILE you are making your delicious treats. No use getting hungry and unbalanced while you are learning to be healthy!
- Before the course you will be given specific shopping instructions. Everything you will need will be spelled out!
- At any time if you have questions, you can email Diana. If it is a complicated situation you can even talk by phone. We want to take care of you!
Baking will include these treats:
- Fancy Fruit & Nut Cookies (pictured above)
- Thimble Cookies – Grain Free
- Raw Chocolate Balls
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies (pictured above)
- Vegetarian Mince Pie Tarts (pictured above)
- Carob Chip Cookies – Grain Free (pictured above)
- Cranberry Ginger Bars
And three special surprise delights!
Note: As a special gift for this weekend – we will send you a separate shopping list and instructions for a few simple recipes for meals that you can prepare and eat over the weekend.
We don’t want you getting so hungry that you eat all your baking right away. These meals will be healthy: gluten-free and sugar-free and acid-alkaline balanced and food combined.
What will happen:
- You will receive a shopping list before each set of recipes.
- All trainings are available for one year.
- You can ask questions to the instructor or the group at any time and get answers.
The course has been recorded so you will be able to listen to the audio recording at your own convenience.
Normally BootCamps cost hundred of dollars and take a tremendous investment of time.
Due to our web format we can offer these for only $120.00 with just a few hours of your time.
Special Discount: For our regular readers
Special for You ONLY $79.00
Register by Clicking on the Buy Now Button Below.