Peaches are so sweet you don’t have to add any sugar to this delicious desert!
1 cup berries (blue berries, blackberries, Saskatoons or currants, strawberries)
1/2 tsp Stevia – light liquid in 2 Tbsp water
- Slice peaches.
- Mix in berries.
- Mix in stevia mixture.
- Place berry/peach mixture in a baking dish.
1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
1 3/4 cup oatmeal flakes
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup oil or coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar or sucanat*
1/2 tsp Stevia in 3 Tbsp water
1/2 cup almonds or walnuts, chopped
- Mix oil, sucanat and stevia/water together in a bowl.
- Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
- Mix in well.
- Add oatmeal and mix in well.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top.
- Pat down firmly.
- Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
* or rice syrup but if you use it then you need to leave out the water with the stevia.