This homemade ice cream recipe is easy to make without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no white sugar, just a little honey, and stevia so you can enjoy your summer ice cream.
- Put peaches, coconut milk, coconut oil, stevia and honey in your blender.
- Blend until smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Pour into a container you can put in the freezer.
- Put peach mixture in the freezer.
- Every 20 minutes stir it around till it is frozen about 2 – 3 hours.
- Then put into serving size bowls, this is the best time to eat your ice cream.
- What is leftover place in the freezer till ready to eat.
- It will get very hard. So when it comes to eating the ice cream you need to take it out of the freezer 20 – 30 minutes before you eat.
- OR Cut it into chunks and blend.
- Enjoy your ice cream.
Optional: You can add some fresh peaches to your bowl of ice cream.
Peach Berry Crumble: This recipe is wheat free, sugar-free and delicious.
Did you learn something about peaches in this article? Like or Share it please.
Learn To Live and Cook Health Principles the Simple Way I teach these principles to others around the world with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Get more super healthy tasty vegan gluten-free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent
to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
Copyright © Diana Herrington http://www.realfoodforlife.com