This homemade ice cream recipe is easy to make without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no white sugar sugar, just a little honey and stevia so you can enjoy your summer ice cream.
1 cup peaches, chopped
1 cup coconut milk from a can
10 drops Light liquid stevia
1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Put peaches, coconut milk, coconut oil, stevia and honey in your blender.
- Blend till smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Pour into a container you can put in the freezer.
- Put peach mixture in the freezer.
- Every 20 minutes stir it around till it is frozen about 2 – 3 hours.
- Then put into serving size bowls, this is the best time to eat your ice cream.
- What is left over place in the freezer till ready to eat.
- It will get very hard. So when it comes to eating the ice cream you need to take it out of the freezer 20 – 30 minutes before you eat.
- OR Cut it into chunks and blend.
- Enjoy your ice cream.
Optional: You can add some fresh peaches to your bowl of ice cream.