This is a totally decadent chocolate that everyone loves that I gave samples to. This is just one of the recipes from the Chocolate Project where I carefully teach you how to make all the healthy chocolate you would ever want.
4 squares (approx 112 gm) unsweetened chocolate*
3 Tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
2 Tbsp unpasteurized honey
1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
1/4 cup pecans, roasted and chopped
1/4 cup dried unsweetened cherries chopped in half’s
- Dry roast pecans in a toaster oven or in frying pan (stir frequently so they do not burn).
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or very carefully in saucepan.
- Oil with coconut oil a small pan of approximately 8 inches square.**
- Sprinkle evenly the cherries and pecans in the pan.
- When chocolate is melted; remove from heat.
- Mix in coconut oil and stevia.
- Then mix in honey.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over the cherries and pecans.
- Let cool in refrigerator or freezer.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator or freezer, if desired.
*Not all chocolate comes in the same dimensions. For example:
Organic Camino Chocolate is in a 200 gm package with 36 rectangles.
200 gm divided by 36 = 5.55 gms X 20 rectangles = 111 gms.
What you need to do is use approximately 112 gms.
Give Healthy Chocolate as Gifts for Your Family and Friends.
This recipe is just one of the many recipes in the Healthy Chocolate Project.
Each recipe includes video instruction.
Learn how to make an assortment of amazingly delicious chocolates that’s actually healthy for you.
Each of them uses small quantities of healthy sugars and healthy oils.
Check out the Healthy Chocolate Project