This quinoa porridge is a more like having dessert for breakfast. It is high in protein and full of other important nutrients.
1/2 C cooked quinoa See how to Cook Quinoa
2 Tbsps Sultanas (light raisins) or raisins
1/2 C Almond Milk
7 Almonds (soaked)
1 Tbsp Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp Stevia (liquid)
1/2 – 1 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of Himalyan salt
1 tsp honey
- The night before: Put the almonds in water to soak overnight. Also, put quinoa, sultanas, almond milk and salt into a pot.
- In the morning: Simmer the quinoa mixture for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in almonds.
- Put coconut oil and honey on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon.
- Eat and enjoy the dessert breakfast.
To discover all the health benefits and fascinating history behind quinoa, click here: http://www.realfoodforlife.com/quinoa-the-mother-food
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp.
Check it out here by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss
More quinoa recipes:
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent
to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.