This is my favourite juice and one of the things that helped to stabilize my health when I was unwell for 15 years. I drank 2 – 16 ounce glasses a day for a two years and then went to one per day. To this day it is a favourite. This alkalizing vegetable juice is full of vitamins and minerals in an assimable form.
2 stalks of celery
5 – 6 leaves of Romaine or other leaf lettuce
1/2 golden delicious apple
1 small beet
1. Scrub organic carrots or peel the carrots if they are not organic.
2. Clean the rest of the vegetables, and wash & dry lettuce.
3. Juice the carrots, apple and the beet.
4. Use the celery to help push the lettuce through the juicer.
5. Continue till all the vegetables are juiced.
6. Enjoy your glass of vegetable juice.
Note: The celery (and lettuce) in this recipe has amazing health benefits. It is alkalizing, easy to digest, high in fiber and low in calories.
I therefore include it in my Weekend Web Weight Loss BootCamp. Check it out here: Acid Alkaline Diet BootCamp for Weight Loss and Balance