Would you rather take something healthy to the party? Here are a few recipes that taste great and are fast to prepare.
HOT MULLED CIDER
2 liters of apple juice
3 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
Juice of one lemon
Grated peel of 1 lemon
Pinch of nutmeg
1. Put all ingredients in a big pot, preferably stainless steel or pyrex. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Do not let it boil or get very hot.
3. Serve hot.
CREAMY SUNRIDER CHAI
4 cups hot water
4 cups almond milk or soya milk or rice milk, warmed
1 bag Calli Cinnamon
1 Fortune Delight – Cinnamon
1 squirt Liqud Stevia* (or to desired sweetness)
Fresh ginger, grated (optional)
¼ tsp ground cardamom or even better cardamom seed crushed.
Pinch of cloves
1. Place Calli bag into hot water and remove bag after steeping approximately 10 minutes.
2. Add Fortune Delight and Suncare Plus to Calli
3. Add milk and keep hot.
Great on those cold winter days.
* Suncare from Sunrider is best
Copyright © Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.com or the direct link to this post.