If you like mushrooms, you will love this recipe!
3 cups White or Cremini (brown) Mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 – 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 – 4 tablespoons Almond Oil or ghee
½ tsp marjoram
½ tsp thyme
4 tsp arrowroot
2 – 3 tsp Tamari or 1 – 2 tsp Spike Seasoning
- Sauté onion in 2 tablespoons of oil or ghee on medium high heat until rich golden brown.
- Add garlic and sauté on medium low heat for 2 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and sauté till they are golden brown.
- Add marjoram, thyme on medium high heat.
- Add 1 cup of water to the mushroom mixture, stir and turn off the heat and leave to sit while you make the second part of the recipe.
- Then add more water until thick and has the creamy consistency of gravy.
- Add tamari or Spike and pepper to taste.