1/2 C cooked Millet
2 Tbsps Sultanas
1/2 C Almond Milk
7 Almonds (soaked)
Few Prunes and dried Apricots
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp Stevia (liquid)
1/2 – 1 tsp. Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 tsp Brown Rice Syrup (optional)
- The night before: Put all except soaked almonds and rice syrup into a pot.
- In the morning: Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in almonds.
- Put syrup on top. Personally I do not need it as the fruit makes it sweet enough.
- Now eat and enjoy the dessert breakfast.
Note: All the tasty recipes at Real Food For Life are vegetarian, gluten-free and white sugar-free. We invite you to check more of them out by browsing the recipe category section on the right sidebar and above.
I also teach you how to plan and prepare healthy gluten free meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet and Detoxes.