This is millet and buckwheat recipe is a favorite of mine; it is very yummy and mostly alkaline. The buckwheat with its full flavour enhances the very light flavour of the millet.
1. Dry sauté sunflowers seeds in a pan with a tight fitting lid.
2. Add buckwheat and millet after a few minutes.
3. Sauté until golden brown.
4. Add sea salt and water.
5. Bring to a boil and cover with a tight lid.
6. Simmer until all the water is absorbed – approximately 40 minutes.
To discover the health benefits with millet: click here Millet- the Alkaline Powerfood
To discover the health benefits of buckwheat click here: Buckwheat Benefits
To read more about alkalizing the body click on this link: Balance Your Body with Acid/Alkaline Balance.
More Millet Recipes: