This is a favorite recipe of mine; it is very yummy and mostly alkaline. The buckwheat with its full flavour enhances the very light flavour of the millet.
1. Dry sauté sunflowers seeds in a pan with a tight fitting lid.
2. Add buckwheat and millet after a few minutes.
3. Sauté until golden brown.
4. Add sea salt and water.
5. Bring to a boil and cover with a tight lid.
6. Simmer until all the water is absorbed – approximately 40 minutes.
To discover the health benefits with millet: click here Millet- the Alkaline Powerfood
To discover the health benefits of buckwheat click here: Buckwheat Benefits
To read more about alkalizing the body click on this link: Balance Your Body with Acid/Alkaline Balance.
More Millet Recipes:
Millet Pudding: tasty and healthy!
Learn To Live and Cook Health Principles the Simple Way:
I now teach these principles to others around the world. The easiest way to learn them is at one of my weekend web BootCamps.
Click here to learn about the Alkalize Your Body BootCamp