Do you ever wonder why some people have a very long life? Check this out!
Bernardo LaPallo is 111 years old! He truly looks and acts like he is 80 or even younger.
This man has never been sick a day in his life! He is a big fan organic fruits and vegetables. Bernardo regularly consumes these 5 foods which his father who was a doctor told him to eat. His father lived a long life too to 98 years old.
“You are what you eat!” says Bernardo
Daily he solves crossword puzzles and read books to keep his mind sharp.
We believe these foods are so good that we have written about them and have lots of recipes with them in. Click on any of the foods for more information.
The 5 Foods that Bernardo LaPallo Eats
- Reduces Cholesterol: There many studies that confirm that garlic in several forms can reduce cholesterol. – The Journal of the Royal College of Physicians
- Is an Healthy Aphrodisiac! Tibetan monks were forbidden from entering the monasteries if they had eaten garlic.
- An Anti-oxidant: Researchers have widely believed that the organic compound, allicin acts as the world’s most powerful antioxidant. – Research Sheds Light on Health Benefits of Garlic
- Antibiotic: The allicin in garlic is also a powerful antibiotic , which fights infection and bacteria. – Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic.
- Prevents cancer and heart disease: Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal: “All honey is antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide,” said Peter Molan, director of the Honey Research Unit at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
- Increase athletic performance. Ancient Olympic athletes would eat honey and dried figs to enhance their performance. Also, reduces cough and throat irritation.