If you like tofu, or would LIKE to like tofu, this recipe is fast and delicious.
1 (16 ounce) package firm tofu
2 -3 Tbsp tamari
1 – 3 garlic cloves*, minced
1 – 2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger*
2 Tbsp almond oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 -2 drops of stevia
- Drain tofu and cut into 2 inch squares.
- Mix all other ingredients together except almond oil.
- Pour marinade over tofu and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight (longer is OK – up to 2 days).
- Oil baking pan or sheet with almond oil.
- Arrange tofu in single layer on sheet with garlic and ginger from the marinade.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Flip tofu during baking.
- Bake until brown and slightly crispy.
* Add as much of these as is tasty. Don’t add them if you do not like those flavours.