Delicious, Beautiful Avocado Grapefruit Salad
This tasty grapefruit salad is so beautiful and delicious. Red grapefruit is full of lycopene, which is more easily absorbed with some oil, thus the avocados and olive oil.
Grapefruit is a very good fruit for the winter with all the vitamin C in it and it has fat flushing benefits.
Delicious Avocado Grapefruit Salad
1 red grapefruit
1 white grapefruit
1 large avocado
Couple of fresh mint sprigs, with stems, removed
1 Tbsp Virgin olive oil
Sprinkle with Himalayan salt
- Prepare grapefruit by peeling and sectioning.
- Remove skin from grapefruit.
- Remove avocado from the peel and cut into sections as shown in the photo.
- Arrange avocado on a plate.
- Cover with grapefruit.
- Now drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with salt and mint.
- Time to enjoy this delicious salad.
May you enjoy this wonderful fruit with these yummy recipes: