Nachos were one of my favourites when I was simply a vegetarian because you could find them without the beef. When I became vegan, nachos were no longer on the menu. All that cheese just does not work for me.
2 cups tortilla chips
1 cup black beans, cooked
1 cup Vegan Cheese Sauce
1 avocado, diced (tossed in fresh lemon juice)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 tomatoes, diced
1 lime, sliced
10 sliced olives
1 medium red onion, chopped
1/2 jalapeno, chopped finely (optional)
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large serving platter.
- Warm up cheese sauce.
- Drizzle on top of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle black beans on top.
- In a bowl, mix together avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, olives and jalapeno.
- Now sprinkle this mixture on top of the beans.
- Dollop on some Vegan Sour Cream and garnish with slices of lime.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington http://www.realfoodforlife.com