Green beans with carrots and potatoes become extra special and yummy made into a simple curry.
1 large potato
1 medium carrot
1 medium onion
2 handfuls of green beans
2 tablespoons Almond Oil + 1/2 teaspoon
1/4 cup water
1 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 – 3 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Wash the potato and dice it into cubes.
- Slice carrot into rounds.
- Put the potato and carrot into a steamer.
- Steam until they are just getting soft, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions
- Cut ends off the green beans and chop them in half.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond oil in the frying pan and add the chopped onion and green beans.
- Sauté on medium for about 3 minutes, then add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until beans are nice and soft.
- Add the potato and carrot to the beans and onions in the frying pan.
- Add curry powder, turmeric and almond oil.
- Stir and sauté for another 5-8 minutes until the taste of the curry mixes in with the vegetables.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now serve and enjoy.
Try More Delicious Vegan Main Course Recipes:
Join one of the many vegan courses at Real Food for Life.
Experience eating lots of vegetables and fruits for 2 days a week for a month. It will help you integrate plant foods into your diet. All the recipes at Real Food For Life are super healthy and delicious.
You will receive my favorite new recipe each week in your mailbox when you request our free e-book: 3 Secret Habits of Naturally Thin and Healthy.
Copyright © Diana Herrington http://www.realfoodforlife.com