Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe: dairy free and gluten free… and yummy!
1. Chop the asparagus reserving the tips.
2. Put the asparagus, onion, garlic, celery and water in a large saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and cook another 15 min or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Put contents of saucepan into blender.
5. Add almond milk, avocado and lemon juice.
6. Process until smooth.
7. Return the soup to the saucepan and add the asparagus tips.
8. Cook over medium heat until the soup thickens and is heated through.
9. Season to taste with salt and fresh cracked pepper. Serve.
Read all about the 9 Health Benefits of Asparagus
We use asparagus in our Spring Cleanse BootCamp!
Get healthy recipes and tips sent to your mailbox once a week with more information about these foods, subscribe to the newsletter.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com