I like anything with ginger but this is a great tasting combination! Of course as with all my recipes, only a small amount of healthy sugar added so it is healthy.
- Blend apples in water.
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients with the blended apples.
- Bring to a gentle boil over a medium heat.
- Stir for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries have popped.
- Let cool.
Base and Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Mix oil, rice syrup and stevia well.
- Add dry ingredients the oil/rice syrup mixture.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press the remainder into a 9″ by 13″ baking pan.
- Spread with cranberry mixture on the base
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs on top of fruit.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Other Cranberry Recipes: