This cherry pudding is so easy to make and great for a hot summer day as it is raw.
First make the vanilla pudding:
- Blend the bananas in a blender.
- Add the nuts and vanilla, blend until creamy.
- Put in the refrigerator for 20 to 40 minutes to thicken.
Now simply mix the cherries into the vanilla pudding.
- You can make it pretty by assembling it in a glass bowl.
- Put a 1/3 of the vanilla pudding in the bottom of the bowl.
- Then add 1/2 of the cherries, and then put another 1/3 of pudding on top.
- Add the rest of the cherries and top it off with the rest of the vanilla pudding.
You can sprinkle some raw cashews.
Now eat and enjoy!
To get healthy recipes and tips sent to your mailbox once a week with more information about these foods, subscribe to my newsletter. You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Join one of the many vegan courses at Real Food for Life. Experience eating lots of vegetables and fruits for two days a week for a month. It will help you integrate plant foods into your diet.