This is a parody of the “Sexy and I Know It” song. It is good for a laugh AND you may be inspired to eat organic!
We will let you decide if they really do make organic sexy but in any case, it is entertaining.
Check out this list of the foods that normally have the MOST pesticides and herbicides.
It’s called the Dirty Dozen!
Do you ever wonder why some people have a very long life? Check this out!
Bernardo LaPallo is 111 years old! He truly looks and acts like he is 80 or even younger.
This man has never been sick a day in his life! He is a big fan organic fruits and vegetables. Bernardo regularly consumes these 5 foods which his father who was a doctor told him to eat. His father lived a long life too to 98 years old.
“You are what you eat!” says Bernardo
Daily he solves crossword puzzles and read books to keep his mind sharp.
We believe these foods are so good that we have written about them and have lots of recipes with them in. Click on any of the foods for more information.
The 5 Foods that Bernardo LaPallo Eats
- Reduces Cholesterol: There many studies that confirm that garlic in several forms can reduce cholesterol. – The Journal of the Royal College of Physicians
- Is an Healthy Aphrodisiac! Tibetan monks were forbidden from entering the monasteries if they had eaten garlic.
- An Anti-oxidant: Researchers have widely believed that the organic compound, allicin acts as the world’s most powerful antioxidant. – Research Sheds Light on Health Benefits of Garlic
- Antibiotic: The allicin in garlic is also a powerful antibiotic , which fights infection and bacteria. – Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic.
- Prevents cancer and heart disease: Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal: “All honey is antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide,” said Peter Molan, director of the Honey Research Unit at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
- Increase athletic performance. Ancient Olympic athletes would eat honey and dried figs to enhance their performance. Also, reduces cough and throat irritation.
Isn’t it wonderful that cinnamon tastes so good?
Cinnamon has been used for nausea, hyperacidity, to promote good digestion, IBS, diarrhea, flues and colds, body lice, improved sugar metabolism, colic, as an antimicrobial (esp. the essential oil), and to stimulate good circulation. There is a big difference between cocoa and chocolate.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- May improve your ability to see in low-contrast situations, such as poor weather according to study, from England’s University of Reading in 2011.
- The fiber in chocolate has been […]
Learn How To Do a Spring Cleanse How to Deep Clean Your Body And Keep It Clean In the Comfort of Your Home This webinar is recorded, register to watch the recording now. You have maybe heard of the benefits of a spring cleanse or detox which include:
I prefer to eat my green smoothie rather than drink it. It makes more sense to eat them rather than drink them as digestion starts with the digestive juices in the mouth.
This is part 2 to our first 3 minute smoothie from 2 weeks ago. The bloopers were mistakes I made when I tried to have my daughter tape me. In the last cut you will see that the blender has sprayed green smoothie over the cupboards without me noticing for some time.
To be inspired about the benefits of green smoothies read 10 Reasons to Eat Green Smoothies
This simple addition to your daily food has quite literally changed people’s lives. This was one of the recipes we talked about in the Radiant Energy and Healthy Slimness course. The ingredients include: 10-12 almonds, 1 apple, 2 plus cups of organic baby spinach. Enjoy
More green smoothie recipes
Get healthy recipes and tips sent to your mailbox once a week with more information about these foods, subscribe to the newsletter.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com