A summer salad is just what is best for a hot day. Who feels like cooking dinner on a hot summer day? Not me! Let’s keep cool!
Making a salad for dinner is simple. This summer salad doesn’t require any cooking and only takes 10 minutes. I enjoy sitting on my shaded deck, eating a whole meal in one bowl! […]
This yummy spinach salad is super nutritious and with only 2 main ingredients, it is a fast salad to make.
This spinach salad is a sneaky way to get that powerfood into your diet. Also, all the ingredients are very healthy. It is an easy to make and very tasty; everyone I have served it to enjoys it very much.
This is a very easy salad to make and highly nutritious. You can read just how healthy Brussels sprouts are at 5 Reasons to Love Brussels Sprouts.
1. Steam Brussels sprouts for 3-7 minutes depending on how well cooked you like them.
2. Cut tomatoes and Brussels sprouts in half.
3. In a salad bowl, put in the greens.
4. Add the tomatoes and Brussel sprouts.
5. Sprinkle with salad dressing and serve.
More Brusssels Sprouts Information and Recipes
This sweet potato salad is a refreshing and filling salad. It is also very healthy for you.
1. Steam sweet potato till soft.
2. Then cut it into 1 inch pieces.
3. Chop green pepper, celery, and red onion.
4. Mix all vegetables together.
5. Pour on olive oil and vinegar, sprinkle with salt and dill weed.
6. Mix and serve.
Related Recipes and Information
This anti-inflammatory salad is very nutritious with 4 of the 12 Top Anti-Inflammatory Foods. It is an easy salad to make and eat all of it in one sitting. Put it in a big bowl and just eat it. I do that all of the time.
- Mix greens together in a bowl.
- Mix in celery, yellow pepper and grated beet.
- Sprinkle seaweed on top.
- Serve with Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Salad Dressing.
Alkaline Nutritional Tip: Did you know that Spinach, Celery, Parsley, Arugula, Bell pepper, and Beets are all alkaline forming.
You can also try this tasty Anti-Inflammatory Stew: