This stew is easy to make and filled with nutritious ingredients.
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
3 carrots, sliced
1 cup fresh corn or frozen
1 cup cooked short grain brown rice
2 – 5 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups cooked black beans
1 piece of Wakame Seaweed, rinsed and broken into pieces
2 – 6 tbsp. Tamari
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook black beans for 2 = 3 hours the time is dependent on the age of the beans. (cook according to this recipe)
- Saute onions in a little oil.
- When beans are soft, add Wakame and cook for another few minutes.
- Then add onions, celery, red pepper, carrots, corn and garlic.
- Simmer for 1/2 hour or till vegetables are tender.
- Add Tamari to taste.
- Serve with a whole grain.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips
sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals
with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.