This is a favorite recipe of mine; it is very yummy and mostly alkaline. The buckwheat with its full flavour enhances the very light flavour of the millet.
1. Dry sauté sunflowers seeds in a pan with a tight fitting lid.
2. Add buckwheat and millet after a few minutes.
3. Sauté until golden brown.
4. Add sea salt and water.
5. Bring to a boil and cover with a tight lid.
6. Simmer until all the water is absorbed – approximately 40 minutes.
To discover the health benefits with millet: click here Millet- the Alkaline Powerfood
To discover the health benefits of buckwheat click here: Buckwheat Benefits
To read more about alkalizing the body click on this link: Balance Your Body with Acid/Alkaline Balance.
Learn To Live and Cook Health Principles the Simple Way:
I teach these principles to others around the world.
You can learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals
with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
More Millet Recipes:
Millet Pudding: tasty and healthy!
Click here to learn about the Alkalize Your Body BootCamp
Or you can do the Food Combining BootCamp to Regenerate and Create Healthy Slimness will include working with food combining along with Acid/Alkaline balancing.