This recipe is simple and nutritious! It is sugar free, vegan, and dairy free.
Buckwheat is not a grain and it is gluten free.
- Dry sauté sunflowers seeds in sauce pan.
- Add buckwheat after a few minutes.
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Add sea salt and water.
- Bring to a boil and cover with a tight lid.
- Simmer until all the water is absorbed – approximately 40 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables. This tastes delicious with the simple addition of sauteed mushrooms.
There is a little Russian store in my neighbourhood that has the best products (they prefer organic) and prices where I buy this brand of buckwheat groats: Russkoe Pole Buckwheat Groats, 31.7 oz
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you
once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com