This recipe is simple and nutritious! It is sugar free, vegan, and dairy free.
Buckwheat is not a grain and has no gluten.
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup buckwheat
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 cups water
- Dry sauté sunflowers seeds in sauce pan.
- Add buckwheat after a few minutes.
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Add sea salt and water.
- Bring to a boil and cover with a tight lid.
- Simmer until all the water is absorbed – approximately 40 minutes.
Copyright © Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.com or the direct link to the post.