These tasty Brazil Nut Burgers are filled with healthy ingredients and are gluten free and vegan too.
1 2/3 cup Brazil nuts
1 Tbsp almond oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked short grain brown rice
1 carrot, grated
1 – 2 Tbsp Braggs or Tamari
2 Tbsp flax meal & 2 tbsp. water
1 clove garlic, chopped (optional)
1/2 tsp sage
1/2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp basil
A little brown rice flour.
- Sauté nuts in oil until golden brown.
- Cool nuts.
- When cool, chop or crush nuts.
- Sauté onion till transparent.
- Mix chopped nuts, sautéed onion, garlic, rice, grated carrot, Braggs, flax mixture, sage, rosemary, and basil together.
- Form into 2 inch patties – ½ inch thick.
- Lightly flour patties with brown rice flour on both sides.
- Fry in oil on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Serve with mushroom gravy.
You can learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com