Blueberries have more antioxidants than any other popular fruit and help prevent cancer, diabetes, age-related memory loss and are anti-inflammatory. They are also rich in potassium, fibre and vitamins A & C.
“Inflammation is a key driver of all chronic diseases, so blueberries have a host of benefits,” says Ann Kulze, MD, of Charleston, S.C.
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Simmer apples with a few spoons of water in a covered pot.
3. Mix in berries and simmer a few minutes.
4. Sweeten to taste with stevia.
5. Place berry/apple mixture in a baking dish
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix oil, stevia and rice syrup and add to dry ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle on top of fruit
5. Bake at 350º F. in oven for approximately 40 minutes.
More delicious crumble recipes:
All the recipes at Real Food For Life are exceptionally balanced and healthy for all situations. I also teach people how to plan and prepare healthy meals online.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com