This vegan banana pudding is a very healthy dessert and it is so yummy. Like all the recipes on this site, it has no added refined sugar. It is a very quick, easy to make recipe too putting dessert easily on the menu for dinner tonight.
1. Add 1 1/2 cups milk to a saucepan.
2. Add stevia to taste.
3. Bring almost to boiling point.
4. Mix the arrowroot and flour with 1/2 cup milk.
5. Slowly stir in the arrowroot mixture int to the hot milk, stirring constantly.
6. Boil gently for 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
7. Add mashed bananas and walnuts.
8. Stir in vanilla.
9. Serve warm or let cool and serve.
Variation: Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted coconut at the end.
*a healthy thickener similar to cornstarch but more digestible.