Wow baked sweet potatoes with coconut oil and pecans are a delicious combination! Everyone knows sweet potatoes are yummy. Did you also know how healthy and nutritious they are for you?
3 – 5 fresh sweet potatoes
2 Tbsp maple syrup or 1/2 tsp light stevia
1/3 cup coconut oil or ghee, melted
3 Tbsp of water from steaming the sweet potatoes
1 cup pecan halves
1 tsp Himalayan salt
Large baking dish, 12 x 10 inches
1. Wash sweet potatoes and cut into quarters.
2. Steam for 5 minutes then put into a large baking pan.
3. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
4. Measure out 6 cups of sweet potatoes into the baking dish.
5. Mix oil, salt, maple syrup or stevia together.
6. Pour this mixture on top and sprinkle pecans.
7. Mix together.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, until soft. Stir a couple of times.
13 Surprising Benefits of Sweet Potatoes and How to Cook Them Just Right