This Avocado Tomato Salad Dressing is an easy way to jazz up any salad! This is a base recipe that you can alter with your choice of herbs or salty flavors. This is enough for 3 salads.
1. Put oil, stevia and salt in a blender.
2. Add lemon juice gradually while blending till smooth.
3. Add water and blend till smooth.
4. Pour into a jar.
5. Chop tomatoes and avocado and mix in with olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
6. Enjoy this nutritious dressing on your salad.
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud? Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you
once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.