This Avocado Tomato Salad Dressing is an easy way to jazz up any salad! This is a base recipe that you can alter with your choice of herbs or salty flavors. This is enough for 3 salads.
1. Put oil, stevia and salt in a blender.
2. Add lemon juice gradually while blending till smooth.
3. Add water and blend till smooth.
4. Pour into a jar.
5. Chop tomatoes and avocado and mix in with olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
6. Enjoy this nutritious dressing on your salad.
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud? Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy.
Try these other delicious Salad Dressings: