This luxurious asparagus tomato salad was a hit the first time I created the recipe so I never stopped serving it.
I used parsley because that is what I had but chopped basil or mint would be good too.
- Steam asparagus spears for 5-6 minutes or until asparagus is bright green and tender.
- Rinse asparagus under cold water.
- Drain thoroughly and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes in a bowl near the outer edge.
- Arrange asparagus in the center.
- Drizzle with Lemon/Olive Oil Dressing.
- Sprinkle with parsley, pine nuts, green onion and fresh cracked pepper.
Serves 2 – 3
More great asparagus recipes:
You can learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals
with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses
To get super healthy recipes and useful food tips sent to your mailbox once a week, subscribe to my newsletter.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com