- Core and chop apples into small pieces.
- Place apples into stainless steel or enamel saucepan with raspberries, sucanat and stevia.
- Simmer till apples are soft then mash with potato masher.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ladle into sterilized jars and put lids on immediately.
- Set aside and do not move for at least 12 hours till they have sealed then store them in a cupboard.
Note: As this jam does not have a lot of sugar in it; it will not last as long. A few months in the cupboard then refrigerate.